PSRS Tutoring by Pat Doran, M.Ed.
For tutoring and training information,
click the Training tab above
or contact Pat at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-570-3888.
EDU-STEPS PRODUCTS ARE SOLD THROUGH
Please place your order at
Cut and paste the title and ISBN number
in the Amazon search.
Please send purchase orders via
e-mail: email@example.com or
or fax: 602-733-6489
Pat will provide upon request
one hour of free phone or in-person
training or consultation with any purchase of
$75 or more.
PAT DORAN'S PHONICS STEPS TO READING SUCCESS, 5TH ED.
- Increase reading scores fast!
- Increase ability to spell correctly!
- Improve handwriting appearance.
- Decrease behavior problems caused by reading struggles.
- Increase self-esteem issues caused by reading struggles.
- Correct some problems caused by dyslexia "symptoms."
- Correct guessing, misreading, substitutions.
- IMMEDIATE SUCCESS for the student and for the teacher, as well!
- Takes about 20 instructional hours for English speakers.
- Younger students and English language learners take longer, of course.
- No teaching experience is required!
- Everything is laid out clearly!
- Background knowledge for the instructor is embedded in lessons.
- Teacher directions and student responses are clearly noted.
- All that is required is that the teacher or instructor can read English fairly well.
- Most of the teachers or instructors say they learned a thing or two how to read better.
- Easy 1-2-3 Step Instruction:
1. Teacher reads information as indicated by a red book logo.
2. Student reads words, sentences, and passages as indicated by
a green star logo.
3. Teacher give student a brief spelling quiz to reinforce the
reading concepts taught in that lesson.
- FREE Online Program Support via e-mail or phone.
- Convenient for one-to-one instruction, small group, or for large-group instruction.
- Ease of use for one-to-one tutoring or may be used on a document projector.
PSRS POCKET PHONICS
The text is identical to the full-color version. However, the color-coding and cues that appear in the full-color version will appear in various shades of gray.
PSRS SPELLING AND VOCABULARY JOURNAL
This in an optional spelling and vocabulary journal. The pages for spelling and quizzes are aligned to PSRS, 5th ed. There is a section in the back for a personal vocabulary journal for written and illustrated definitions.
THE SECRET CLUB: WHY AND HOW WE MUST TEACH PHONICS AND ESSENTIAL READING SKILLS TO READERS OF ALL AGES
Common-sense information and practical advice for teachers,
administrators, youth workers, parents, grandparents, and
those who wonder why so many people have so much difficulty
Including topics such the relationship between reading
deficiencies and negative behavior, why and how phonics
instruction is important, under-performing readers, dyslexia
and learning disabilities as related to faulty reading instruction.
Includes reproducible study skills and test-taking information
for students in 4th grade through college.